Minnesota Lawyers: When Your Child Has Been Injured
Children’s Injury Lawyer St. Paul, MN
There is nothing more terrifying and challenging than when your child is injured. It can be a scary and complicated time. If your child has been injured due to someone else’s negligence – hire a children’s injury lawyer at Krug & Zupke in St. Paul, MN. Our team has more than 30 years of experience handling cases just like yours. Let us help ease some of the stress during this time. We will interview witnesses if your child was involved in an accident and talk to medical professionals to fully understand the extent of your child’s injuries and the need for ongoing care.
We offer a free initial consultation to help answer the difficult questions you may have. Insurance companies often require a lot of paperwork and ask a lot of questions, you may be unsure how to answer effectively. Having an experienced personal injury attorney can help make sure you fully describe the accident. We will aggressively fight for you and your child.
There are a variety of cases where the injury to your child could have been prevented by a teacher, caretaker, or other caretakers. We understand how difficult this can be when someone you relied on to care for your child has let you down. Let us fight for you.
Please contact us at 651-645-7746 for a free consultation.
Has Your Child been Injured in an Auto Accident?
If your child has been injured in an auto accident, it’s difficult to know what to do first. You may have already been contacted by the insurance company and you have questions about how to proceed. The experienced car accident lawyers at Krug & Zupke can help answer your questions in a free initial consultation. When children are injured, there are additional factors that add challenges to the already complex situation of working with the insurance company to get the compensation you deserve. Ensure that your child’s future is taken care and that you’re not settling for less than your child deserves.
Twin Cities Bicycle Accident Lawyer
If your child has been struck by negligently driven car, van or truck, call us, we can hold the negligent driver and his insurer responsible. Children are small, and hurried or inattentive drivers in residential areas make mistakes and can cause injuries. If your child has been injured while riding or walking a bicycle due to a negligent or drunk driver, call us and we can help.
Injuries at School, On the Bus, At Daycare Facility
When their child has been injured because of a caretaker’s negligence or recklessness, parents are often angry. Many feel let down that the people they entrusted with their child’s care failed to live up to their responsibilities. Parents may worry about how an injury will affect their child’s future.
At the Saint Paul, Minnesota, law office of Krug & Zupke, P.C., we have more than 30 years of personal injury experience helping families take legal action for injuries to children, and you can count on us to advocate forcefully on your behalf.
We know that often the medical care for a child’s injury involves specialized treatments. This is especially true when children are young and cannot communicate their pain. We are parents and we understand the emotions families’ experience. Contact us to discuss your legal needs.
St. Paul Child Injury Attorneys
Our Minnesota personal injury attorneys work to provide the needed financial resources for your child recover, provide for future medical costs and treatments, and to help your family cope. We can advise families about medical and legal resources to get the best results possible in cases involving:
- Bicycle accidents: Each year, many children are killed or seriously injured while bicycling.
- Car accidents: Frequently, drivers fail to pay attention to small children.
- Daycare negligence: Babies and toddlers who have not been supervised properly by their daycare providers are frequently injured in falls, by equipment and objects, and by other children.
- Dog Bites: Children are espcially vulnarable to dog bites, and are more likely to be attacked than grown-ups.
- School bus accidents: When a driver or guard fails to take the proper care, legal action related to premises liability can be an effective tool to help compensate your family for your child’s injuries.
- Over-the-road school bus accidents: Crashes involving school buses transporting children over greater distances can often turn tragic. We represent injury victims and families losing a child in these accidents resulting from bad weather, overnight drives, weary drivers and other dangers.
- School accidents: Often fights are not prevented by schools, even when school officials know that certain students are prone to violent behavior.
- Playground accidents: Children can be seriously hurt on slides, swings, and climbing equipment due to the failure to supervise activities on playgrounds.
Contact the child injury lawyers at Krug & Zupke, P.C., by calling 651-645-7746. Our experienced attorneys can help you understand Minnesota law, working with you to help your family move forward after your child has experienced an injury.