The most important thing to understand if you have been injured is that you can have an attorney review your case without cost or obligation.

Whether you were hurt in a car accident, work-related accident or you have sustained any other type of injury, you can have your case reviewed free of charge and without any obligation to move forward.

Whether you feel another party may be fully or even partially negligent for your injury, talk to a lawyer today. If you decide to move forward with a case, there are no up-front costs; the firm is paid a percentage of any recovery we make on your behalf.

In other words, if we do not win, you pay nothing.

Car Accident Lawyer St. Paul, MN

Personal Injury Firm

Krug & Zupke is the premier car accident lawyers in the St. Paul, MN area. If you have been involved in a car accident, there are a lot of questions to be answered and issues to be resolved. You may be injured or have damage to your car. Our experienced team of attorneys offers a free consultation to assess your case and offer guidance as soon as possible.

Insurance companies are often concerned about protecting their own interests. They are not there to help the victim. Contacting an experience car accident lawyer should be one of your first calls to ensure your rights are protected and you receive the best possible outcome to assist with your injuries.

Your Rights

The Minnesota personal injury lawyers at our firm fight for you and your rights. We are available to answer any questions you may have about your case or Minnesota law including the No-Fault Act.

Our car accident lawyers know what questions to ask, what to look for, and how to get you the best possible outcome. We know that a car accident can be scary and come with large medical and vehicle bills. Contacting an experienced attorney can assist you with any legal questions you may have even if the case does not go to court. Understanding your rights after a car accident is your first step on the road to recovery.

Free initial consultations to help you understand your options

When people are injured in a car accident, they are usually still suffering the after effects of the accident when the other driver’s insurance carrier contacts them. Sometimes they don’t think of protecting their own interests at this critical time. They don’t gather and document evidence, and they don’t talk to witnesses. This is why you want to contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible after the accident; we know what information to gather, the witnesses to interview and the evidence that needs to be preserved.

Insurance Claims Examiners telephone auto, truck, motorcycle, taxi-cab, bus, bicycle or pedestrian accident victims NOT to help the victim. Rather, insurance companies call to limit the potential of auto accident injury claimants by obtaining statements insurers later hope to use against those injured in a car crash. If you’ve been injured in an accident and been telephoned by a claims examiner, call Krug & Zupke immediately.

As lawyers with more than 30 years of experience helping clients who have been injured in car accidents, the lawyers at Krug & Zupke, P.C., know that taking action immediately after a car accident is the best way to protect yourself and your family. That’s why we recommend that you contact our Saint Paul law office online, or by calling 651-645-7746 as soon as possible.

Experienced Minnesota auto accident lawyers

At Krug & Zupke, P.C., we help people who have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident regardless of their injuries. From soft tissue injuries to catastrophic injuries like damage to the brain, spine, and internal organs, our personal injury lawyers know how to help clients find the compensation they need and deserve.

We can answer your questions about Minnesota’s no-fault insurance system and help you understand specific threshold amounts required by Minnesota motor vehicle liability law, before you can sue the other driver.

What is no-fault insurance and how does it affect me?

The Minnesota No-Fault Act provides that your own insurance company usually pays up to $20,000 of your medical bills and provides for some lost wages, regardless of whose fault the accident was. For damages greater than what no-fault insurance pays, like damage to your vehicle and yourself, the insurance company for the at-fault driver is the one that should pay.

Additionally, personal injury victims are entitled to sue for money damages to help compensate them for:

We talk with clients about how insurance laws may affect them and offer advice on the best course of action for recovering compensation to meet their specific needs.

Contact the auto injury attorneys at Krug & Zupke, P.C. To speak with us about your car accident, call our law office at 651-645-7746. We strive to speak openly and honestly with clients, listening to their story and helping them take action.