Minnesota Twin Cities Family Law Lawyers
When people go through a divorce, they frequently feel overwhelmed by the emotions and the stress involved. Having an experienced and effective lawyer to represent your best interests during your divorce is a good way to focus the future. Attorneys Steven Zupke and Michel Krug will advocate strongly for clients in negotiations, mediation, and in court to make sure that their goals are achieved.
Effective Divorce Lawyers Serving Minneapolis and St. Paul
The family law attorneys at the Saint Paul law office of Krug & Zupke, P.C., understand the importance of protecting Minnesota families. We know the value our clients put on relationships with children and loved ones. When family law issues require legal action, we work diligently to help our clients reach the best outcomes possible.
Contact our office for a confidential consultation to discuss your legal concerns. We help clients with a full range of family law needs, including:
- Divorce: Assistance from an experienced divorce lawyer can help you make informed decision on important issues such as custody, visitation and support, and modification orders.
- Child custody and parenting time: Divorcing parents are often concerned that they may not be as close to their children as they once were. We help Minnesota families create the child custody and parenting plans that work best for them.
- Child support: Our attorneys have in-depth knowledge of Minnesota divorce law and we keep current on the laws. We can help you understand how you may be affected by a new law in Minnesota. The law provides that as of January 1, 2008, all existing child support orders may be reviewed and changed to reflect the incomes of both parents, and other expenses like childcare and healthcare. Former laws only took into account the earnings of the paying parent, so this change may have a significant effect on many Minnesota parents.
- Alimony and spousal support: Minnesota courts use spousal support to discuss support paid to an ex-spouse. We can help you understand how Minnesota spousal support law affects you.
- Property settlement: Minnesota courts divide marital property equitably, which does not necessarily mean that property is divided half-and-half. Couples often disagree on which property is “marital,” as well as its value. At Krug & Zupke, P.C., we work closely with clients to make sure that their interests are protected during the property division process.
Contact Krug & Zupke, P.C.
To speak with lawyers who really listen to your family law concerns, contact our Saint Paul law office by calling 651-645-7746. We are located in the Spruce Tree Center in the Midway neighborhood, off the Snelling exit of I-94. Free validated parking is available.